Pages

Monday 23 May 2016

Bright Smile - The Lowdown on Crest Teeth Whitening Strips - AD


Hello again. I am not going to do the whole "I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been super busy" spiel as the truth is I have just been off enjoying some quiet time with my family an friends and neglected my blog - Slap on the wrists for Rosie!

Today I am bringing you the low down on the famous Crest Teeth Whitening Strips. Everyone is always asking about my teeth and how I keep them so white. I have used a few different types of whitening treatments now, so here are my thoughts on the Crest strips.


I first heard about these a few years ago now when people started to pick them up in the US and bring them home to Ireland as they were not available here. A lot of people have raved about them so when I was asked to try them out I jumped at the chance.

They come in a box of 14 treatments (28 strips, top and bottom) and are in a tiny packet so easy to bring travelling or throw in your handbag.
It is recommended to use them for 30 minutes each day to see the best results. I found that putting them on while I did my make up in the morning was perfect as the 30 minutes flew by.


The one thing I found great about these above other teeth whitening options was the taste, or lack of. Some whiteners taste awful but these are very easy to manage for half an hour. They apply the teeth like a selotape strip and stay but for the full treatment time, making it easy to talk and even have a drink of water (I tried just to experiment!) After the 30 mins, you peel off the top and bottom strip and then proceed to brush your teeth as normal to get rid of the remaining product.



I noticed a instant difference after one use, but bare in mind that my teeth are quite bright anyway, so your level of whitening will depend on the starting colour of your teeth. There is definitely an instant effect and people have asked me what I am using on my teeth as they can see a considerable difference.

My only fault with the Crest Whitening Strips is the sensitivity I have developed. It is not extreme at all, but I have definitely noticed a little sensitivity to cold drinks directly after using them, however this does disappear after a few hours.

My teeth this morning with no filter, taken from snpachat (rosieconxxx) 

Overall, I am very impressed. If you are looking for fast results then these are your guys. If you suffer from sensitive teeth anyway, I would use these strips with caution.

A box of 28 strips can be purchased from www.BeautyMatters.ie and cost €69.95.

If you have any questions about them please contact me on either my Facebook, Instagram or Twitter

Have a lovely week ladies,

Rosie
x 


No comments:

Post a Comment