Pages

Tuesday 10 July 2012

MAC Lightscapade Mineralize Skinfinish Review



So all you MAC lovers like me out there I'm sure have already heard of this "cult" product. I was very excited to get my hands on this bad boy after little thought. After all, who doesn't love beautiful glowing, luminous skin for the Summer months? (Ok, who am I kidding!? We have had little or no sun all season. Oh well, a girl can dream!) 






This is a Mineralize Skinfinish highlighting powder. It has a high frost metallic finish, which glides on beautifully to the skin. It is ideal for gently highlighting cheeks, the brow bone or can even be used all over the body. This product is perfect for using during the day, as it gives a subtle highlight, with out the "disco ball" effect to the skin. 




I use a MAC 168 brush to apply this to the tops of my cheek bone, and a little dusting across my forehead for a beautiful healthy glow. I bought this over a month ago and it still looks brand new, so I am hoping it will be a long time before I have to repurchase (which I will definitely be doing!)

Another tip is to apply this to the neck, chest and arms in the evening time. It really accentuates that summer glow, without leaving the skin "glittery". 

What do you guys think of this? Will you be giving it a try this summer?

You can check it out on the MAC website here

Rosie
x

.

No comments:

Post a Comment