Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Recent Online Purchases


This is going to be a more random post on a few of the things I have purchased from online recently.

The first is a new blender bottle for my protein shakes. I have been on a major diet and exercise overhaul recently, and decided to get a new bottle with the Blenderball wire whisk. I was finding it hard to mix up my shakes, so decided to give this one a go. It is amazing, and requires hardly any shaking to get a smooth liquid consistency. I will definitely be picking up some more of these (in pink, of course!!)


 I have also been loving the Bioderma Créaline H2O solution. I have had a love for French skincare for some time now, and heard rave reviews about this product. It is a soothing non-rinse cleanser and make up remover. My skin tends to be quiet sensitive, but this has caused me no problems. It has little or no scent, and has a water-like consistency.

I use this to remove my make up in the evenings, before I cleanse with my Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish. I soak a cotton pad with this and wipe across my face eyes and neck. It removes every scrap of make up, including water proof mascara and eyeliners. I have literally squeezed this into my eyes with absolutely no irritation whatsoever! I am on to my 3rd bottle of this, and it has fast become a staple in my skincare routine. It is only available in French pharmacies, so ordering from Ebay is my only option, but I have had no problems with my seller.(listed below) 


The last purchase was from MadameMadeline.com. I have always been a huge fan of false eyelashes. Having tried them all, from individual lashes, to semi-permanent lashes, the Ardell range of strip lashes are my favourites by a long shot. I have been using the Demi Wispies from Ardell, and have had so many people ask me about them when I wear them.



They have a natural criss-cross effect which is seen in real eyelashes. The band is also extremely thin so they feel light and natural to wear. I have ordered these in bulk as they are most definitely my eyelash of choice for the foreseeable future!! 



Blender Bottle Ebay seller Here
Bioderma Ebay seller Here

Have you purchased any online treats recently?

Rosie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment