Pages

Saturday 20 September 2014

OOTD : Fur Love

Hey ladies,

Sorry I have been a bit quiet on the blog lately! I have been super busy balancing work and a lovely touch of sciatica from the weight of my little 27 week bump, which has been slowing me down a lot the last week or two.

I am just back from the most amazing "Babymoon" in the 5 star Los Monteros Golf and Spa Resort in Marbella with Paul, and can safely say, I had the best week of my life.
I will be doing a full review of our holiday, the hotel, the places we ate etc this week, but for know, here is a quick look at my outfit today...





I am feeling the cold, having spent the last week in bikinis, basking in the sunshine, so I decided a fur gilet was the perfect choice on this cold, dull day in Dublin.




I picked this gilet up in Stradivarius, over in Marbella, and know I am going to get plenty of wear out of it in the coming months. It would be perfect layered over a leather jacket too…

My jeans are actually a dark bottle green colour, with a wax finish to them. The colour doesn't pick up on the iPhone!! 



Gilet  - Stradivarius 
Top - Zara
Wax Finish Skinny Jeans - Oasis
Boots - Oasis
Bag - Louis Vuitton 

Keep an eye out for my holiday post coming this week..

Lots of Love,

Rosie

x

No comments:

Post a Comment