Pages

Sunday 12 October 2014

Beauty Review : Alice In Beautyland



Hi Ladies,

Last week, the beautiful Laura from Alice In Beautyland salon kindly invited me to try out some of the treatments on offer in her new salon.

As I am now 30 weeks pregnant, its safe to say that reaching my toes to file and paint them is pretty much an impossible task. My bump is not that big yet, but it is still a struggle to put socks on..(ohhh the glamour of pregnancy!)

I opted for the Geleration pedicure, which has my feet feeling and looking AMAZING. 
From the mint scrub, to the foot mask, my feet have never felt so soft and supple. I then chose my colour for the gel polish, and had that applied while relaxing in the most beautiful smelling salon EVER! If you are a candle obsessive like me, you will be in heaven here (No smells of nail polish and false tan, perfect for my heightened sense of smell!)


After my feet were looked after, I was then treated to the Luxury Facial. Laura was so considerate of my growing bump, and made sure I was propped up just enough to be comfortable lying on my back. 
She applied a mask, exfoliator, and many other amazing products to my skin, all safe for application during pregnancy. I was so relaxed in the salon, that I almost nodded off, only for the continuous baby kicks keeping me alert! 

My skin has never felt so bright and fresh since having this facial, and I can safely say it will definitely be a regular treatment of mine for the months to come. God know's I will need it, with all the late nights  and early mornings ahead. 

Alice in Beautyland is based in Lucan, and you can contact Laura on Facebook here or on 0851820326 for more information and to make a booking. They have a huge range of treatments available, and all at great prices.

I am looking forward to starting my course of Microdermabrasion with Laura once my little man has arrived..

Have a lovely Sunday evening ladies..

Lots of Love,

Rosie 
x


No comments:

Post a Comment