Pages

Monday 9 February 2015

Product list | Highlight and Contour Video


Hi ladies, 

Thank you so much for the amazing response to my YouTube channel. I am working on making each video better than the last so please bare with me while I get the hang of it❤️ 

Many of you have been asking what make up I was wearing in my most recent video, my highlight and contour routine, so here is the full product list for you... 

Face
MAC Studio Sculpt foundation in NC30 
MAC Studio Finish concealer in NC15 
Inglot HD Powder 
MAC Baby Dont Go blusher (Contour) 
MAC Peaches blusher (Apples of cheeks) 
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle 

Eyes 
Brows - please see my Eyebrow tutorial video on my YouTube channel
MAC Charcoal brown on lid  
MAC Uninterrupted blending out 
MAC Coffee eyeliner 
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara 

Lips
MAC Stripdown lip liner 
NYX Matte Lipstick in Nude 
NYX Butter Gloss in Maple Blondie 

Please make sure to SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel for more tutorials and more personal videosđź’• 

Lots of love, 

Rosie 
X

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely goegous rosie keep up the great work

    C x

    Thelipglossgirl.com

    ReplyDelete