Pages

Monday 4 May 2015

Product List - Gold Glossy Eyes


Long time no see gorgeous ladies! 

I am back with a make up post, on the look I wore on Saturday night.
Myself and Paul have not been out on a proper date night in over a year so, as you can imagine, it was well overdue. We have been out with friends but hadn't had a night out for just the two of us since I was pregnant last year, so we were so excited to switch off and spend some quality time together.



I wore a stunning Jovani dress from Caris Closet, Malahide, and I decided to match my eye make up to the dress. I didn't manage to film this look for my YouTube channel as I was stuck for time, but if that is something you would like to see, please comment below.

| Product List |

| Base |

Stila One Step Correct Primer
Still Stay All Day Foundation in No.7
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC 15
Inglot HD Pressed Powder 404
MAC Harmony blush for Contour 
MAC Soft and Gentle Mineralise Skinfinish to highlight
MAC Peaches blush
bareMinerals Well Rested Concealer 

| Eyes |

MAC Uninterrupted 
Inglot AMC Pure Pigment in 115
Inglot Gel Liner in 77
Individual Lashes by Fabulosity 

| Brows |

Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow Pomade in Blonde 

| Lips |

MAC Stripdown Liner
NYX Cosmetics Matte Lipstick in Nude
NYX Butter Gloss in Maple Blondie 

| Setting |

Urban Decay Setting Spray



So that's it, all the products used to create this look. The hero product in this look is the stunning pigment from Ingot.. one of my new favourites. 

Have a lovely evening..

Lots of Love,

Rosie 
X






3 comments:

  1. This makeup look is amazing, you look gorgeous! I want all the products!!
    Kirsty x


    PrettyBugBlog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is worthy of appreciation, looking forward to more exciting! mcm bags for sale

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely LOVE your eyeliner and the shape! would love if you could do a tutorial!

    ReplyDelete