Pages

Friday 4 March 2016

My Latest Eyebrow Dupe

Hi everyone, I hope you're all wrapped up somewhere warm away from the snow today! I adore the snow but only when I can curl up at the fire and watch it from a warm house! 

Today I am back to share with you all my latest eyebrow find. As many of you know, I have been using the Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow Pomade in shade Blonde for about a year now and never found anything that matched up in terms of consistency, staying power and colour. 
The ashy tone to the ABH one was something I loved and until recently, couldn't find a match for. 

A couple of weeks ago I was sent out some products from Cailyn Cosmetics to try out. I had heard of the brand from other bloggers but had never tried it out myself. They were fast becoming famous for their O! WOW brush which I had heard lots about. I did try it out, and although the quality out of the brush is amazing, I am not the biggest fan of this style of brush. I prefer a large buffing brush to blend in my foundation and find these brushes hard to hold in my hand! 


However, they also sent me out their Gelux Eyebrow to try in shade "hazelnut" 
The name threw me a little as I thought it was going to be too dark for me but it was exactly like my ABH favourite in colour. It has a very ashy/grey tone to it which is perfect for blondes and matched my natural hair colour perfectly. 




I also loved that it came with its own applicator in the handle part of the product, meaning I can bring my brows with me everywhere!! It is also waterproof and sweat proof so your brows won't be sliding off your face at the gym! I have been using it every day for a few weeks now and love it. In terms of consistency, I think the ABH one is a little creamier so I sometimes add some Inglot Duraline to my Cailyn Gelux to soften it up slightly but it definitely gets a thumbs up from me. 




I ran out of my ABH and now won't need to repurchase as this one is the perfect match for it. You can pick it up for €19.99 from www.CailynIreland.ie and it comes in various shades to suit all skin tones. 




Happy brow shopping ladies, 

Lots of love, 

Rosie X 


1 comment: