Pages

Saturday 13 December 2014

Product List : What I Wore


Hi Ladies,

Sorry I have been so quiet on my blog recently. I have been keeping my Facebook and Instagram accounts updated daily, but have not had time to sit down at my laptop and schedule some posts, but I promise there will be more coming soon.

I posted this look today, and have had lots of requests for a list of the products I used, so here it is girls - 

Face

Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse foundation in Nude
MAC Studio Finish concealer in NC15
MAC Harmony Blusher as contour
NARS Orgasm blusher 
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Soft and Gentle to highlight
Rimmel Stay Matte translucent powder

Eyes

MAC Coppering and Cranberry eye shadows
NYX Black matte liner
NYX Liquid liner in black
Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara

Lips

MAC Whirl and Stone lip liner (Mixed)
NYX Nude Matte Lipstick

I also used Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray, an absolute must if you want your make up to last all day and night! 

Have a great Saturday night girls… have a bop for me if you are out on the town!!! 

Lots of Love,

Rosie 

3 comments:

  1. Where do u buy ur nyx products?x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you do your eyebrows ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have any hints or tips of how to create a successful blog like you have? x

    ReplyDelete